Wednesday 19 October 2011

I've joined comicblogelite.com so follow me!!

Networking is something I haven't really worked on for this comic...It's really important. Potentially, you could gain so much exposure. There are over 200million searches a day on the known search sites let alone the countless blogs and sites that are being scanned through. The internet is epic. If you don't exist on the net, you really don't exist at all.


So I've found this website called comicblogelite.com. It's great. Its lists a massive database of comic blogs.  The blogs at the top are the most frequently viewed and I've just registered my blog so set up some kind of spam bot that keeps looking at my site! Nah thats pretty hard out, I don;t expect you to do that. 

But yeah, I need to start roaming other peoples blogs and become their networking buddies. I need to get some comic blog friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment